Our B&B guests include business people needing an early start as well as people visiting local attractions and having more time in the morning.
Breakfast is served:
• Monday to Friday 7.30am to 9.15am
• Saturdays, Sundays, Bank Holidays 8.30am to 10.15am
We can serve an earlier breakfast on request. If you’re on a mission to get on the road we can organise bacon (or mushroom) butties and some fruit to take with you.
If you have more time, start with
TEA OR COFFEE
English Breakfast, Earl Grey, Decaffeinated, peppermint, fruit teas or freshly brewed cafetieres or a warming pot of hot chocolate.
- Toast: Homemade Rustic White, Granary bread or both
- Selection of home-made jams and English honey
- Homemade High Fibre Muesli
- Home made Granola
- Gluten Free Cereal
Served with milk: semi-skimmed or soya (warm or cold)
or natural organic yoghurt and fruit in season
Traditional English Breakfast
- Packington Moor Porkers local free range Dry Cured Bacon
- Packington Moor Porkers local free range sausage
- Pipe Hill free range Aga egg (Aga eggs are cooked without fat on the top of the range)
- Mushrooms and Tomatoes
Vegetarian English Breakfast
- Pipe Hill free range Aga eggs on toast with mushrooms, sage and tomatoes, polenta stacks and borlotti beans in a slow roasted tomato sauce (must be pre-ordered)
- or Aga French Toast with home made preserves
We are very happy to cater for any special dietary needs (Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Low Potassium, Low Sodium, Low Sugar, Vegan) please let us know when you book.